Thanks for helping us test webpage information for aged care
We are working with the Aged Care Quality Agency to develop materials that inform people getting aged care, or who are thinking of it, about aged care quality. On this page, you can check out webpages about aged care quality, and send us your comments on them.
Click on the image above to go to the test website. Come back here to leave your comments.
webpages about aged care standards
Attached is a link to a pretend webpage. It’s not an official page yet, it’s just a practice for the kinds of information that might go up on a website. Things like pictures and colours haven’t been worked out: this is a test of the content to see if it makes sense.
This is the kind of webpage that people might search for after they have already heard some basic information elsewhere and wanted to find out more.
Could you click on the link and have a look around the website. Click on some of the links and see where they take you. We’d love to hear what you think.
Some of the things we are particularly interested in:
- Could you understand the information on the website? Which parts made sense and which parts were confusing?
- Did the information flow in a sensible order, or did you get lost?
- Was anything on the website interesting or useful?
- After looking at the site, do you know more about what you could expect from aged care?
- After looking at the site, what would you do if you had a concern about your care, or about someone you know who is getting aged care?
- What did you think of the general layout?
- Are there specific words or language that you would change?
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us about the website?